Monday 24 March 2014

Speaking of celebrations ...

It was my daughter's 31st birthday on Saturday ... it never ceases to amaze me that both my children are now adult, it seems I blinked and my babies grew up overnight!

Birthday cake time!

Much as I would prefer time to linger a little longer than it does, I can't fail to be proud of my clever daughter's achievements over the years, but most of all, I am proud of who she has become ... a beautiful, loyal, caring, generous girl, who deserves only the best to happen in her life.

Happy Birthday Fay Anne,
With all my love to you always, 
Mum xxx

1 comment:

  1. Paula, know wonder she has grown into such a wonderful woman having you as her Mum.
    Big Hugs kay

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.