Monday 13 October 2014

It's a new day ..

My telephone was set to ring as loudly as possible throughout Thursday and into Friday.  The message I was waiting so anxiously for, finally came from my son in the wee small hours of Friday morning ... my first grandchild had arrived safely in the world at 12.30 am precisely!


So far, Master Toby Carter is a very calm young man, no doubt because he has such incredibly relaxed parents.  Anthony and Hannah are making deft work of their new arrival, taking every new experience one step at a time and loving the learning process.  I am completely confident they will be the very best of parents and can't tell you how delighted I am to see the oh-so proud grin permanently spread across my son's face - I don't think I have ever seen him quite as happy as he is right now!


As for me - well where to begin?!

Holding my grandson for the first time was beyond words.  I am so thrilled to be Nana to this precious little boy and absolutely over the moon for my son and Hannah, now that they are a family.

Welcome to our world little Toby xxx


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations and best wishes to the little family! A small man .... so beautiful!
    I have my first grandchild since August! Everything was wonderful !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No body can tell you the deep love and the feeling you would die for your grandchildren. It is a most wonderful feeling that only gets even better as they grow. You are in for a good ride.
    Hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!

    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Paula, I am sure you will enjoy being Nana to this small one.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the lovely comments and Conni, congratulations to you too! Little Toby is doing beautifully ... I had more cuddles this morning and am hopelessly head over heels already!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just precious! Congratulations, Paula and all the family! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the world Toby! Enjoy every minute Paula! He looks so sweet and happy in your arms!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.