Tuesday 6 January 2015

In Black and White

I was toppled by a 'flu bug in December, so unfortunately there was nothing for it but to delay my order for the 'One More Bear' shop until the New Year. 


Now I have four of the five shop exclusive bears in varying stages of un-made-ness in my workroom, waiting patiently to be brought to life over the coming days.  While I set to work on them, here's a quick snap of the 14" panda bear I managed to complete before Christmas, waiting hopefully for his teddy bear pals to join him on the journey to Stoke-on-Trent later this month.

I still need to give this bear a name and find four more names for his pals, so will have to put my thinking cap on ... unless of course, you have any suggestions?!

1 comment:

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.