Saturday 7 February 2015

Four teds and a panda..

These teddy bears will be winging their way to Tracy's lovely 'One More Bear' shop in Trentham Village, Stoke-on-Trent (UK) early next week ...


Introducing, Tian Tian the panda bear, Giorgio the big curly fellow on the left in a knitted neckerchief, Giovanni the brown chap wearing a snuggly scarf and little Gruff and his pal Guthrie, also wearing hand knits.  They range in size from 8.5" to 18".

These bears will be appearing soon at:


Wishing them every success in their search for caring owners!

1 comment:

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.