Friday 6 February 2015

The best gift of all..

Happy Birthday to me!

Blowing out birthday candles with my gorgeous Great niece

Yesterday I had a lovely day filled with my close family, just the way a birthday should be.

My Grandson enjoying his first taste of Nana's chocolate birthday cake

The years seem to pass so fast and this year sharing my birthday with a wonderful new generation of our little people, definitely made my birthday extra special!

Beautiful birthday flowers - thanks Mum x

Loads of love and thanks to my family and friends for all the thoughtful messages, cards, gifts and visits, but most of all, thank you all for taking the time to show me you care ... knowing you are there for me is the best birthday gift of all xxx

1 comment:

  1. Precious. It is wonderful to have little ones to help blow the candle out.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.