Monday 22 June 2015

Best Ever Dads

It was Father's Day yesterday and for the fifth year in a row, my four sisters and I either metaphorically, or actually, steered ourselves steadfastly past neat rows of 'Best ever Dad' cards displayed in local supermarkets, towards the relief of a more mundane challenge, that of selecting cold meats and cheese ...

The passage of time paints polite smiles on our faces, smiles which if you look closely, probably don't quite reach our eyes in the way they used to when you were here at the heart of us ... 

Dad, we miss you still xxx



But it's true, life does go on and for the first Father's Day in five years, I had a heartfelt smile in my eyes yesterday ...


My son's first Father's Day.
He is a super Daddy and I am so proud of him.

Happy First Father's Day Anthony.
With Much Love always,
Your Muva xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.