Wednesday 11 November 2015

Time for Toby

Can't tell you how delighted I am to have been asked to take care of my Grandson, now that it is time for his mummy to return to work.


As it is such a privilege to be able to share special time with Toby while he is so little, I have decided to put aside my bear-making for one day a week and make time to enjoy simply being with my Grandson. 


We spent our first full day alone together yesterday and had so much fun playing with toys, reading books, climbing, walking, chatting and of course, chuckling!
  
I am completely smitten with this little lad ... being his Nana is the best job ever!!!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.