Friday 28 October 2016

Cobweb

It's almost time for Halloween, a spooktastic time for teddy bear design! This year I have decided to create a clown teddy bear in magical purple and grey mohair, but rather than an being overtly Halloween ted, I prefer to think he is a lovely bear to be displayed and loved, all year round!

Introducing 'Cobweb'!



This super teddy bear has just made his way to my website, so if you would like to know a little more about him, please pop along to:


Wishing you all a safe and fun Happy Halloween 2016!

:-)

Update: Cobweb has been adopted and will be living in the UK!

1 comment:

  1. we're both clowning around. love your colours - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.