Thursday 10 November 2016

A little Sweetheart!

I was recently digging around in my boxes of mohair and found just enough of my lovely 'Elizabeth Rose' Schulte mohair to make a 15" teddy bear for my website.

15" 'Sweetheart'

Pink teddies are always popular and Sweetheart has been no exception. I uploaded her to my website, took Polly and Betty out for their walk and by the time we arrived back home, she had captured the heart of an overseas collector and made her arrangements to settle in America ... way to go Sweetheart!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.