Friday 11 November 2016

All walks of life

I can't pretend I wasn't a little surprised when a gentleman of the clergy contacted me to request a special teddy bear to celebrate his forty five years as a vicar and army padre.


Happy to oblige, I set about creating 'Earl Grey' (now settling into life in the Vicarage until the good Reverend retires in a short while). I received a lovely email from the vicar a couple of days ago and it made me chuckle ... apparently his teddy was very well received and, 'grey,heavy, thoughtful.....just like me!' 

This lovely commission certainly goes to prove there are teddy bear collectors in all walks of life!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.