Wednesday 4 January 2017

Love, respect and friendship forever

So yes, there was Christmas and I had a lovely one, thank you! More importantly though, my son married his lovely lady of seventeen years, my grandson's beautiful mummy, the day before Christmas Eve and they gave me one of the proudest and happiest days of my life.


It was a beautiful marriage celebration, handcrafted by my talented daughter-in-law and set in the unique 'East Quay Venue', one of Whitstable’s oldest buildings at the end of the East Quay Harbour, originally home of the Seasalter and Ham Oyster Fishery Company.


It was utterly magical to see my son and his new wife so happy on their wedding day. The celebration was perfect, relaxed, fun and with the warmth of closest family and friends wrapped around our newlyweds.

Me 'n my son on his wedding day

I don't think this mother-of-the-groom stopped beaming all day long!


Heartfelt congratulations to you Ants 'n Han ... I am so happy you made the commitment to formalise your life together as a couple and also as a family.

In the words of Dr Seuss, 

You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!

You have brains in your heads.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourselves
any direction you choose.
You're on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guys who'll decide where to go.

So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact
and remember that Life's
a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft.
And never mix up your right foot with your left.


I wish you a life of love, respect and friendship forever.
With much love and immense pride,
Mum.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.