Thursday 23 February 2017

Mmmn Treacle!

So, life goes on, storm 'Doris' rages around the UK and amidst everything, a new teddy bear is born!


15" Treacle is available to adopt

This mohair is one of my new favourites from Schulte ... it creates such characterful bears, as you can see!


I finished Treacle yesterday and making him has cheered me up this week. Thank you for that Treacle Teddy!


Treacle is now ready for adoption and hoping someone who likes chubby bears will invite him home to live in comfort with them ... and if there happened to be a pot of honey in the pantry, so much the better!

For full details, please visit Treacle on my website:


:-)

Update: Treacle has been adopted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.