Monday 6 February 2017

Time together .. a birthday celebration

Yesterday, yet another birthday crept up on me, so determined to enjoy it to the full, I invited my husband, kids, their partners and my grandson to my favourite local park for a family tromp with the dogs and then later in the day, my sister, nieces and great nieces came to my house to share birthday cake with us. 

Happy Birthday to me - a fun family selfie taken by my daughter.

February birthdays are always chilly, so we wrapped up warm and kept on the move.  The dogs had an absolute blast charging around together and young Toby made the most of his time exploring for sticks. As for me, I had the best walk of all laughing, chatting, strolling and generally loving having my family around me for some special birthday 'outdoorsing'!

Polly and Betty enjoying their birthday blast

Exploring the playground with my grandson

My thoughtful future son-in-law made certain my happy birthday memories were kept safe, by discreetly photographing my day as it unfolded. Thank you so much Neil, I will always treasure these super birthday photographs.

Strolling with Toby and Betty

And of course, there was a birthday cake and candles ... and believe me, by the time you reach my age, a little help blowing out all those candles is much appreciated! 

Never too old for candles and birthday cake!

To my very precious family, thank you so much for your lovely cards and gifts, but most importantly, thank you everyone, for showing me you care by sharing time with me on my birthday ... I loved spending it with you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.