Sunday 17 December 2017

My final teddy bear of 2017!

On this rainy, grey, December Sunday, I would like introduce you to my last bear of 2017, a stunning red teddy, oozing warmth and seasonal cheer. 
I have named him 'Tam'.

20" Tam

This particular mohair is very special as it is Schulte's finest densely curled kid mohair and very hard to find in this wonderfully festive red colour. I have teamed it with gorgeous red velvet paws and a tartan bow, to create this lovely teddy bear. 

Tam has just been made available for adoption on my website. If you are in the UK and would like to find him under your tree on Christmas morning, please adopt no later than Wednesday 20th December and I will do my utmost to get him to you in time. If you are overseas and would like to adopt Tam, he would be delighted to fly to meet you in early January!

For full details and pictures, please visit Tam on my website:


:-)

Update: Tam has been adopted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.