Friday 22 December 2017

We wish you...

Our tree is twinkling, our cupboards are packed full of waist busting goodies, the pudding is made and all that remains now, is for us to sign off and wish you all a very happy Christmas!


Thank you everyone, for your kind interest in my teddy bears and beyond throughout 2017 and for taking time to pop in to read my blog.

I look forward to seeing you all again in 2018!

With festive hugs from me and my bears ... and of course, from Polly, Betty, Rodney and Puddle too!

Happy Christmas Everyone.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.