Tuesday 27 February 2018

Snow Day!

It has been snowing heavily here in Kent today, so of course, there was nothing for it, but to go outside to play!


Polly and Betty had so much fun. I couldn't resist taking a few pics to share ...






The scenery was so beautiful as the snow fell heavily and it was a joy to watch my daft doggy girls playing together. The walk home was a bit slippery though and I landed on my bum rather heavily a couple of times (ouch!) but we're home in the warm again now and the girls are sleeping off their snowy excitement while I sip a mug of hot coffee.


There's more snow predicted this week, so we'll be wrapping up warmly to make the most of it!

:-)

2 comments:

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.